Liquid Bonemeal 6-20-0 Plant Food
Encourages Healthier Vegetable and Flower growth with Phosphorus
Liquid Bonemeal Plant Food
Available Sizes for Purchase:
- 32 oz
- 1 gallon
Phosphorus helps with plant establishment. It is also great for blooms and yields of high-quality flowers and fruit. However, many powdered bonemeal products can take years to break down. This locks the phosphorus in the soil. It is unavailable to plants for a long time. Liquid Bonemeal is ground more finely before liquid formulation. Most products do not use this level of care when preparing their product. Slow release doesn’t really help if your plants have a deficiency now! Because of this concern, Liquid Bonemeal is quickly available to plants. It spreads more deeply into the root zone. We find it easier to apply the liquid formula.
The quick-release minerals in Liquid Bonemeal provide an exceptional foliar feed application. In fact, foliar feeding can be 20 times more efficient than root application. It is great for trees, flowers, vegetables and crops. Do your plants require extra phosphorus during early bud formation and fruit enlargement? If so, try liquid bonemeal! It offers bioavailable phosphorus for early plant growth. Here’s a few ways your plants can benefit:
- Rapidly available supply of phosphorus (P) and calcium (C)
- Formula that treats plants into the growing season
- Great for transplants and blubs
- Outstanding results with root crops or fruit trees
- Excellent boost for flowering plants
- Easy to use liquid formula. Better absorption into the soil.
- Can be mixed into other liquid fertilizer dilutions for easy use
- Target specific nutrient needs according to growth cycle
- Excellent boost for tomatoes and cabbages
- Cost effective alternative to chemical fertilizer.
Balanced Formulation for Root Growth
Liquid Bonemeal contains calcium. Lot’s of it! This can improve soil tilth and cation exchange capacity (CEC). It is great for correcting calcium deficiencies, both in tomatoes and cabbages. Liquid Bonemeal boosts early plant growth. Because of this, bonemeal helps you produce high-quality fruits, flowers, roots and row crops. Try it if you’ve never had any success with cabbage. You might be surprised! Let us know how it went after the growing season is over. Send us an e-mail at email@example.com. We love to hear from our readers. So, reach out and share your gardening stories with us.
Applications for Liquid Bonemeal
Liquid Bonemeal is recommended for, but not limited to, these crops:
Application rates may vary.